All lectures start at 4 p.m. and are held in CTLM 102 unless otherwise noted. For questions, contact Barbara Shellenberger (formerly Pratt-Johnson) at 303-273-3830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joint PH/McBride/HASS Colloquium: “Stephen Hawking Meets Jorge Luis Borges: A Tour of Real and Imaginary Universes”October 24, 2017
- Physics Colloquium: “Optics in the Air”October 31, 2017
- Physics Colloquium: “Jamming and Clogging of Passive and Active Particles in Disordered Media”November 7, 2017
- Physics Colloquium: “Exploration of the Outer Solar System: New Horizons at Pluto and Juno at Jupiter”November 14, 2017
- Physics Colloquium topic: Heavy ion collisionsNovember 28, 2017
- Physics Colloquium: Graduate Student Poster SessionDecember 5, 2017